How to organise, archive, delete, and filter your old newsletter campaigns.
Open Your List of Campaigns
From your Dashboard Menu first click on:
- E-Mail Marketing
- then click on Campaigns
- Your list of email campaigns, both active and completed will open in the E-Mail Campaigns window.
To Delete or Archive a Campaign:
- Right-click or control click on the name of the E-mail Campaign you would like to delete or archive.
- You will see a new drop-down menu appear. Click on either the Archive or Delete option. (if you click on Delete the campaign will be irretrievable the archive option will allow you to search for the campaign at a later date if necessary.)
To Filter Your Campaign List:
- Click on the blue Filters link.
You will see a new drop-down menu appear.
Choose Your Filter View
- Click on the drop-down menu and you will see a list of view options.
- For instance, if you wish to search for a campaign that you have archived, you can click on View Archived Campaigns, and the list will be fitered accordingly.