How to Create a New User Role, and Add Permissions for a Contact Form
Open the User Roles Panel
In your Dashboard menu, Click on:
- Site Settings
- User Roles
Add a New User Role
Click on the New Role button.
Give Your User Role a Name
In the Details Tab, type a name for your user role in the Role Title text box. In this case, we are going to call the role 'Receive Website Enquiries'. Click Save, then click Next.
Assign a User to Your New User Role
- Click on the name of the user to which you wish to assign this role in the left-hand column.
- Then click on the little right-pointing arrow button to move it into the column of users associated with the new role.
- Click Next to move on to the Permissions tab.
Set Permissions For the Role
Select the permissions in the left-hand column that you would like the current user to have access. In this case, we are going to assign all permissions to do with email forms to the new user.
- Click on and highlight the permissions to which you want the new user to have access.
- Click the little right-pointing arrow button to move the selected permissions to the right-hand column and assign them to the new role.